Blogging. Air conditioning. Global warming. Action, action, action. Today is Procurement Wednesday. Yesterday was Risk Tuesday, and Monday was Communication Day.
I am here in the blog to add Robert’s blog, Minnesota Theater, as a link in my blogroll.
I dropped my bike off at the Express Bike Shop and walked back. Madeline went for an overnight. Dorothea is at Liam’s soccer game. Yuna is partying one last time with the other interns, then off to New Orleans.
I am off to study Procurement for the PMP exam.
Well, what the heck–while I am at it, here’s a pass-on of bumpersticker says a la an email from Jeff (oh, glorious copy/paste:
1) Seen on an infant’s shirt: Already smarter than Bush.
2) 1/20/09: End of an Error
3) That’s OK, I Wasn’t Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
4) Let’s Fix Democracy in This Country First
5). Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
6) You Can’t Be Pro-War And Pro-Life At The Same Time
7) If You Can Read This, You’re Not Our President
8) Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
9) George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
10) We Need a New Decider and a New Vice Decider,too.
11) America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
12) They Call Him “W” So He Can Spell It
13) Which God Do You Kill For?
14) Jail to the Chief
15) Who Would Jesus Torture?
16) No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade?
17) Bush: God’s Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
18) Bad president! No Banana.
19) We Need a President Who’s Fluent In At Least One Language
20) We’re Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
21) Rich Man’s War, Poor Man’s Blood
22) Is It Vietnam Yet?
23) Bush Doesn’t Care About White People, Either
24) Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?
25) You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
26) Impeach Cheney First
27) When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
28) The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
29) 2004: Embarrassed, 2005: Horrified, 2006:Terrified (exactly where they want us.. Terrified.. M.)